Thursday, February 20, 2014

NYFW: Feeling Vampy








Well its safe to say i'm a bit late with this post but, better late than never!
This was look 1 of my New York Fashion Week galavanting (sorry the pictures are so dark).  I was able to make my rounds to 2 parties in this vampy number.  I also decided to experiment, with my homemade purple pastel clips. A bit messy but I'm gonna keep working at it.

The first party I hit was downtown in LES (that's Lower East Side for non New Yorkers) at the DL.  It was put on by Decades PR a prominate, PR agency here in NY.  
It was a great party with awesome vibe and a DJ that was spinning his ass off!  I did found some very fashion forward dolls, floating in the crowd. So I mingled, danced had a couple drinks, then skipped off to the next spot. (Fashion Peeping Post)

Up in midtown, I headed over to EVR for a party being thrown by Boss Models, it was a bit underwelming. It's was crazy how the vibe changed so dramatically from the last place, it seemed to be a lot of "fashion phonies" at this party... Blah... 
The space was super small and the DJ was spinning rap music from high school "ugh". Yes I am a self proclaimed electronic head.  I stayed for a drink, peeped the crowd and found 2 wonderful people to highlight (Fashion Peeping Post).  All in all I had a great night, did some networking and didn't get too wasted (thats always a great night).

Top: RyVampd
Bag: RyVampd
Necklace: RyVampd
Earcuff: Icing
Pants: Earnest Sewn
Jacket: Carribean Queen
Shoes: Online Stripper Store (yes they are 8 inches)
Rings: Aldo and Personal




No comments:

Post a Comment