Friday, February 21, 2014

NYFW Fashion Peeping: Fall 2014


Fashionable Lower Eastsiders in action! This number was one of my favorites of the night. I'll go with soft grunge on this one. Plunging neckline sweater dress and with a innocent lace bra to kick it off. I love that they are turning it out, without even trying, fresh faces and all attitude!


At the Decades PR party I had the pleasure of meeting AN LE, a noted fabulous fashion photographer. During the party a Fusion Model Promo film was playing on the flat screens, the film was futuristically dark and edgy,  right up my ally.  And guess who the film was by....that's right AN LE! His work is absolutely amazing!  www.anlestudio.com check it out!! BTW this girls cropped Mongolian Goat fur was to die for!

And this catlike statuesque gorgeous creature! Im so in love! She is Kristina Schroeder an aspiring model from California, new to NYC! Hello modeling agencies she needs to be scooped up ASAP!! Yes, I stole some photos from her FB Page (don't worry I had permission) ig:@fereshtehbacche www.facebook.com/kristina.schroeder.98


Was loving on her tattoo, plunging neckline, rings galore and very shinny blazer!

Gasp! Super cute bearded model just hanging out in this futuristic quilted leather stuctured coat. I was salivating a little bit *blush, I do have a thing for beards :)


These four were all together, fashion photo heaven, don't you love it when all of your friends are on point! Had to highlight @mattythelight 's rings, Vintage pieces on men, very sexy! And no I was not stalking the bearded model, he happened to be with that group.....




Of course I had to save the best for last..
Phil Harris, the highlight of the evening....and what fashion week is truly about.
He is an exotic fashion jewelry and watch designer, he also designs clothing and does interior decorating, an all around 360 degree artist. All of the pieces he is adorned with is from his collection.
www.facebook.com/philharrisdesigns go and check out his truly eccentric pieces.












No comments:

Post a Comment