Monday, February 3, 2014

Whats your Nirvana?

Olsen Twins for "Nirvana" Parfum 
As a designer you, become obsessed with your favorite designers work.  Well in this case, I am not obsessed with Elizabeth and James (too contemporary conservative for me), I'm obsessed with the Olsen Twins.
Style icons in my eyes, they keep quiet and pop up every now and again with their eccentric sexy boho, touch of hobo, splash of trashy grunge, tastes of trailer park with sprinkles of hippy style. Luv it to death! I really wish they would create a collection or line based on their personal style.  The twins keep it very mysterious, and that's what keeps me intrigued when they do surface.


They have come out with two new fragrances named "Nirvana", sold exclusively at Sephora.
The twins chose Nirvana because, as Ashley explained to WWD, "to us, this was really about a moment--and what's that one word that's going to define that one moment where you feel comfortable, sexy and at ease with yourself?"

Nirvana Black features notes of violet, sandalwood and vanilla, while Nirvana White is a mesh of peony, muguet, and musk.  They come in 3 sizes, starting at $22 for a rollerball, $55 for a 1 oz spray and $75 for a 1.7 oz spray.  Love, that they offer an affordable compact option, for us budget conscious fashionistas on the go.

I took a trip to Sephora for a "sniffing".  They both smell wonderful, my personal preference would be the Nirvana Black. But in my opinion the fragrances work best together (similar to how the girls are in real life).
Mixed together they give of a very sassy sexy sweet musky alluring aroma.  My guess is the twins were going for the post orgasm scent--pheromones mixed with sweat and perfume- absolutely delightful in my book.

"My Nirvana"...reread my last sentence...oh! and drop in 6'2 with blond hair, blue eyes and...
 well that may be a bit much...... ;)

Whats your "Nirvana"?



No comments:

Post a Comment