Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Rockin Indie Designers: NYFW

Soooo, I had the pleasure of meeting some amazing designers while I was out and about during fashion week in New York City....
Those who know me, know I am a super advocate for indie designers because I am one myself!

Designers: David & Monique
of Madly Made

Super awesome creators of fabulous rocker accessories and jewelry, defiantly for fashion peeps wanting to step outside the box or stand on top of it!



Awesome hand cut enameled brass sayings sit on top of their snap back hats, while collars up hold several crucifix [so everybody knows your christian] and my personal fave, bracelets letting folks know what you do in your spare time, orrrrr........... while your on your lunch break..
Overall, just fun and amazing statement pieces inspired by street art & style, handmade with love and  rock-n- roll by the David & Monique right here in NYC!
Visit their website
 or David will say
David's Fresh tat!
xoxo
Wickett Ophelia



No comments:

Post a Comment